Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Sometimes I have the experience that he has 2 personalities

Customer Question

My 3.5 yr old woke up from his nap and started to cry when I went in to comfort him he said stay away and he kept crying and throwing a tantrum in his room for an hour. I checked in on him periodically checked on him and tried to comfort him but he yelled and said no. When he finally calmed down I asked why he was upset and he said "because my nose itched" he acted like it was nothing almost like he didn't even remember. He has done something similar before but the tantrums only lasted 10 or 15 min. Is this normal? Is he ok? is it a blood sugar thing? sometimes it happens first thing in the morning?

Sometimes I have the experience that he has 2 personalities or something
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you can cancel my request