Ask a Psychiatrist and Get Answers to Mental Health Questions ASAP
Welcome to Just answer !
Well from your description it does seem like you are suffering from depression , but still I will like to ask you some additional questions so that I can be more sure of your present state of mind.
1) Is there low mood almost persistently present throughout of the day and having been present since more than 2 weeks duration ?
2) Do you lack pleasure in previously pleasurable activities like going out with friends and family , watching television, etc ?
3) You have mentioned that you have poor sleep and appetite ?kindly validate this ?
4) Do you get tired rapidly and feel fatigued almost all the time ?
5) Your work and interpersonal and social responsibilities and life have begin to suffer owing to this ?
6) Do you have negative ideas and feel worthless ?
I will get back to you once you reply to these queries in yes or no and you are free to add something if you want to.