Penny Rayas, MFT
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience:  I have 20 years experience in the mental health field

girdles

girdles
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Penny Rayas, MFT replied 1 year ago.
Hello there I would like to help you but I do not understand your question. What do you like to know about girdles?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I was growing up I would wear my mothers girdles to try to get a curvy

figure like hers. This turned into a girdle fetish for me and over the years I've added control top pantyhose, corsets, skirts, dresses, and high heels. This has given me a very curvy figure so I experimented with hormones and wow! You'd thought I 'd had hip implants my hips are so curvy! I've had breast implants and now have boobs like Dolly Parton and hips like Mae West, but still have my male genitalia. I have over 100 girdles and pretty much live as a woman fulltime does this mean I have a mental illness or do I like wearing girdles because it sexually arouses me!

Hello my friend. I want to tell you that I think you are very brave to be who you are in this society that is so mixed up. I have been working with transgendred women for over 20 years. I do not think being trasgendered is a mental illness this is normal. Do you feel like you are a woman that was born into a men's body? I think that feeling sexual when wearing a girdle is normal for you and many many others. I would like to ask you a few more questions. Does having male genitalia stresses you out or are you ok with it? Do you have a good support system? Do you have a doctor who sees you for hormon therapy? Are you thinking about gender reassigment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I like the way the hormones and foundation garments have shaped my body. I've always been infatuated with having an hour glass figure. I like my

penis even though small in size. I love to masterbate. Should I remain shemale or should I have srs? I'm undecided, I alseady look like a woman-very passable and curvy. I like to wear very tight girdles and form fitting dresses. I spend many hours in front of the mirror. I fantasize about having sex with other shemales but thats to risky. should I just continue on with my girdles galore lifestyle?

I think this is up to you how far you are willing to transition. It looks like you are happy with your body and the way you look and you enjoy your sexuality Having reconstractive surgery can affect your sexual pleasure. So you know best what is best for you. I would suggest a trangendered women's group. I worked in San Francisco counseling transgendered women some of them were shemale, some of them were couples. I think you can find a good girlfriend who is not into a risky lifestyle. Remember you are perfect and normal just like you are. I wish you lack and please contact me if you need to talk more. Ask for Penny

If this help you please accept so I can get paid when you are happy with the answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've heard there is no cure for crossdressing/transvestism and I have purged many times, but my girdle fetish brought me back into this lifestyle and one thing led to another. If I was your son and kept crossdressing in your girdles and pantyhose what would you do?

If you were my son and you crossdressed I would love you and support you. I understand that many people in society do not accept this but it is their problem their are closedminded. My daughter had two very good friends who were trangendered women, and they spend a lot of time in their house. They were very good friends of mine also. I did teach my kids to accept everyone. I think people like you and me need to educate others. I know many of my clients and trangendered friends have purged many times and went back to being who they are. I hope you can find a therapist in your community who works with transgendered people. What drives me to be an advocate is that I understand that if I was born in a men's body I would still want to be the curvy feminine woman I am. I think being a woman is in your soul. Are you friends and family supporitive? In my other job my morning job I work with trangendered teens and their families. I live in Santa Cruz near San Francisco and our community is very open. I understand that other communities are not. I think you are very brave for being who you are and not who others want you to be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what do you think causes all of this? I understand this usually starts at a very

young age as did me (5yrs.) I'm 45 today and work in an upscale womens' boetique store. My co workers love me because I'm very passable but my mother thinks I need male hormones. I think shes jealous because her son has bigger boobs and more curves than she does wether shes wearing her girdle or not. What causes little boys to become like this?

I am not sure what causes, we do not have enough imformation about this yet, but I know it is normal to feel this way and trangendered children know they are in the wrong body when they are 4 or 5. You do not need male hormons you mother is wrong and I am sorry she is not supportive. I am glad you like your body and that you pass you seam to be happy and well adjusted. Maybe you can buy books for mother about being transgendered. I like the book "Crossdreassing with dignity" writen by a wife of a transgendered woman. If I had to guess of the cause I think the infant was supposed to be a girl but something went wrong and the testicles formed. I do not like to see being transgendered as a disability because I see some very well adjusted transgendered women and men. I hope society learns and starts to accept that some women are just born in the wrong body and some men are just born in the wrong body also. A good movie is My life in pink. Your mom needs some therapy to learn how to accept that she has a daughter who is beautifull and well adjusted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thankyou so much for being so supportive and patient with me. How sexually active do you think I should be? I want to get involved with another woman who shares my interests in girdles and other foundation garments.

Just out of curiosity do you ever wear a girdle and what kind?

I think how sexually active you should be is your own desition. I am sure you will find a woman who shares your intererest. As a professional I don't not share such information about myself because it would be anethical.

Please accept the answer so I can get paid for my work if you are happy with the work I have done. Thanks so much for working with me

Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience: I have 20 years experience in the mental health field
I was wondering how are you doing?