Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, What is a good technique to help sleep

Dear Dr. Keane, What is a good technique to help sleep when feeling a bit anxious? I think I have made myself feel rather anxious. Sort of felt anxious off and on all day for some reason or another and probably for no real reason at all. Possibly because of silly thoughts that I have had and now trying to calm. Hope you get chance to reply to my posts I have sent you.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, sorry you are having trouble sleeping, I find that doing deep breathing relaxation exercises help, counting as you take deep breaths. I will go and check for your other questions. Sorry I missed you.