Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

how long does 10 clonipen taken over 3 days stay in your system

how long does 10 clonipen taken over 3 days stay in your system for a drug screen

Dr Vikas :

Hello

Dr Vikas :

Unfortunately there is no simple answer to this question. The exact time will depend upon a variety of different factors such as the health of the person, the type of test conducted and the strength and history of previous consumption of the drug.

Dr Vikas :

Usually, Clonazepam (Klonopin) can be detected in urine for approximately 3-8 days after the last dose taken but the duration may vary as I mentioned before.

Dr Vikas :

I hope this helps.

Dr Vikas :

Please feel free to discuss further if you have any doubt / query.

Dr Vikas :

Kind regards

Dr Vikas :

Vikas

Hello Mike,

In general for Benzodiazepines (Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine) the Urine testing detection period may vary from 7-10 days. Again, the exact time will depend upon a variety of different factors such as the health of the person, the type of test conducted and the strength and history of previous consumption of the drug.