Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

hOW DO i GET BACK TO YOU PERSONALLY AGAIN - i HOPE THIS WILL

hOW DO i GET BACK TO YOU PERSONALLY AGAIN - i HOPE THIS WILL ALL HELP sALLY BUT THERE MAYBE OTHER THINGS AS WE PROGRESS - AND SORRY FOR TYPING i HAD A STROKE AND IT HAS LEFT ME LACKING - tHANK YOU - YOU ARE KIND AND SENSIBLE AND KNOWLEDGEBLE AND i APPRECIATE ALL OF THAT TO HELP ME AND MY DAUGHTER - YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!!!

Dr Vikas :

Many thanks for your kind words. I really do appreciate your love and affection towards your daughter and wish her a very early and speedy recovery.

Dr Vikas :

You can Bookmark my profile link in your browser. ( http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-drvikas/ ) for future question or can ask a direct question by mentioning" For Dr Vikas only --- your question.-------------

Customer:

bUT HOW DO I GET BACK TO YOU - IF NECESSARY PLEAASE

Dr Vikas :

there is a question box in my profile link, you can ask your question in that box.

Dr Vikas :

just click my profile link and you can see there is a question box there.