Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, its been a stressful week. It was all at work

Dear Dr. Keane, it’s been a stressful week. It was all at work really. I wasn’t stressed at first, just assumed there was a tech area and could be dealt with, and then later in the late people above me noticed that there was one small but crucial thing I hadn’t done, which then actually in-turn couldn’t rectify any of my work which equals to a backlog and things not having registered properly. They seemed to be okay with it in their words but really their tone was one of being a bit annoyed. I am also sure that this isn’t just something that’s just me. I have been stressed ever since even though she later herself admitted to making a mistake on a new system. I had such a backlog due to it, which I am working through, but I am aware of, as it was also pointed out about how for awhile there may be other consequences as things wouldn’t have recorded properly as they should have. I feel absolutely terrible and mortified knowing this and such a weight of responsibility. I even, without saying to anyone, worked for an extra hour just to get some things sorted, that’s how bad I felt. Oh and thank you for you comments in your previous post. I have always been aware of having to look for a new position and have done in the past, but without success so gave up. Well it's quite hard now too, but still, I am trying. Hope you have some nice spring weather and are enjoying Call the Midwife. Have a good week.
Hi, everyone has a "bad" day and mistakes happen. If they sounded annoyed, that fine too, we all get annoyed but it passes and is soon forgotten. You should stop being so hard on yourself, take a deep breath and start again this week.
Access to the internet is limited for me until Wednesday. That is why I have not responded sooner. Sorry.