Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist

I am a practicing mental health professional. I feel stupid

I am a practicing mental health professional. I feel stupid about this, but I am now realizing that a lot, if not all, of the job difficulties I have had throughout my career, are probably due to attention/concentration problems, and to a lesser extent, impulsivity problems. I live and practice in a small city, and I'm afraid to take this to anyone in my area. Any suggestions for locating any prescribers in another city? (I have been on atomoxetine and bupropion without significant benefit, so I'm looking for a trial of stimulants).
Thanks for your question.

I use a website called to recommend people to doctors, psychiatrists, and counselors local to their area. Most likely if you were to enter your zip code and the type of professional that you are looking for, you would be able to find someone a comfortable distance away from where you are now. You could also enter the zip code of a nearby city or town if you had a specific location in mind. If you have any trouble using the website or if there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know.