solutions.therapist, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor, anxiety phobia, depression

I have been taking care of a former homeless man, Jim, for

Customer Question

I have been taking care of a former homeless man, Jim, for 7 years, as a volunteer. He lives in a trailer, in Jensen Beach, Florida
in a nice trailer park. He had been in a car accident in 2002, from which received numerous injuries including head.
I have had to move out of state to care for my son.
Jim needs a case worker who knows who to contact to meet Jim's needs: he needs a new ID, haircut, laundry, food shop, tell him when to shower etc. Jim receives food stamps and SSI every month.
I don't know where to start to find someone. Please help. Cathy
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Moderator. I have moved your question to the Mental Health category because there within we have Social Services Professionals that may be able to help you. Thank you for your patience as I find a Professional to assist you:-)
Expert:  solutions.therapist replied 3 years ago.

Please find below local resources for this man. These are all local. I believe they can direct you to other resources as well.(NNN) NNN-NNNN24-hour hotline(NNN) I hope this help you and the gentleman. I look forward to hearing about an update and ensuring someone is assisting him. Blessings to you and him.