Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am a 58 yr.old women,have going through depresion and anxiety

Customer Question

I am a 58 yr.old women,have going through depresion and anxiety since I was 16.I was abused as a child and had an abusive marriage,I have had times when I have been stable,the past year I have been depressed,anxiety,crying spells.Right now I am taking 2000mg depagote which I have been taking at least 10 yrs.I am also taking 400mg serouel at night,I am taking 40 mg prozac a day,vistaril 4 times a day,diazepam 10mg 4 times aday,the vistaril is 25mg 4 times a day,a month ago they stared me on 15 mg. of mirtazapine.that seemed to work for a few weeks,then stopped,then they put me down two seven and a halfmg a day,that seemed to work for a while,now I am back up to the 15mg. a day,I just compleled 14 weeks of intensive therapy,I don't know what to do any more,can you help me?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

My name is Camille and I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a Professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the Professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel my question,I want a full refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!