Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Customer Question

Dear Dr. Keane, it’s been a stressful week. It was all at work really. I wasn’t stressed at first, just assumed there was a tech area and could be dealt with, and then later in the late people above me noticed that there was one small but crucial thing I hadn’t done, which then actually in-turn couldn’t rectify any of my work which equals to a backlog and things not having registered properly. They seemed to be okay with it in their words but really their tone was one of being a bit annoyed. I am also sure that this isn’t just something that’s just me. I have been stressed ever since even though she later herself admitted to making a mistake on a new system. I had such a backlog due to it, which I am working through, but I am aware of, as it was also pointed out about how for awhile there may be other consequences as things wouldn’t have recorded properly as they should have. I feel absolutely terrible and mortified knowing this and such a weight of responsibility. I even, without saying to anyone, worked for an extra hour just to get some things sorted, that’s how bad I felt. Oh and thank you for you comments in your previous post. I have always been aware of having to look for a new position and have done in the past, but without success so gave up. Well it's quite hard now too, but still, I am trying. Hope you have some nice spring weather. We do a bit, at last. Have a good weekend. Got to get off to work before I am late.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the Moderator for this topic. Dr. Keane is not available right now, but I have sent her a message to follow up with you here, when she comes back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience!