Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Hi sir I am glad you replied back to me. I would like to talk

Hi sir I am glad you replied back to me. I would like to talk to you if it is possible. My work number is XXXXX I seem to have uncontrolable habits and I don't know how to stop the things I am doing. If you are able to call me I would love to set up a good time so we may communicate a little more.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Thank you for getting back to me.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The nature of JustAnswer does not permit clients and therapists to contact one another outside of the realm of JustAnswer. I do have a private practice but am not permitted to give you contact information according to my terms of agreement with them.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The phone number you gave me has been automatically changed to all Xs by their computer system.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

What I see is:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

My work number is XXXXX

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

We can communicate through this venue, if you wish. I am sorry and truly wish things were otherwise, but I absolutely cannot.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I am here to help, if you need me.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, LPCC, NCC

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, sir I understand . Where can I start getting the help i need. Have anybody been presribed a a presribtion that has helped them. Is their a place in new Mexico I can go to or in lubbock Tx or Amirillo I may speak with someone. Have you helped a person and your advice helped.

Dear XXXXXh,

I truly care about helping people and have been very successful in giving good and carfeful and thoughtful advice, or so I have been told by my clients and by my peers.

I would be delighted to help you and would also be very happy to find a choice of therapists in your area.

Please tell me what you think is going on with you, what symptoms you have, and what others, including doctors, may have told you. What medications are you taking if any?
How old are you?

Please tell me more specifically where you live so that I can find anyone close to your home who is worthy and capable of helping you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir, I bite my nails and I talk to myself bad. I can't seem to stop and I think it may be a abnormal behavior balance but I don;t know why I do it and why i can't stop. I am not on any medications and I am 37 years old. I pretty sure it is a way to stop and I wish some would would find me an answer. I live in Clovis, NM . I don't live more than an hour and a half from Lubbock TX and Amarillo TX. I would love to keep in touch with you by e-mail and If you find a good place near by I will go there to it. Thank you for your help

Dear Debrah,

It seems that you may suffer from anxiety and impulse control and you can be helped with therapy (not drugs).

There are no counselors that I would recommend in the Clovis area.

There are several in the Amarillo area, however, and among those I would recommend
Mrs. Julie Dalton Rose, who does a lot of work with children, but also with adults. Here is her information and then her website:

Healing Hearts Counseling Services
719 S. Austin
Amarillo, Texas 79106
(806) 553-6135
http://www.julieroselpc.com/

I have also found an excellent therapist in Lubbock named Dr. Neetu Arora Smith Here is her information and website:

Honor Your Path Counseling Services
3335 A 70th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79413
(806) 589-6474
http://www.honoryourpath.com/AboutNeetuAroraSmith.html

I believe that these two therapists are the best and most suitabable for you and your sweet and quiet disposition.

If I can be of further assistance, please get back to me.

Warm regards,

Elliott