Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Early ejaculation

Early ejaculation

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

Premature ejaculation or "early ejaculation" is a common problem experienced my many men for reasons primarily related to anxiety.

Bill :

If you could explain a little more about how this occurs in your unique situation, I would be happy to respond and give you more detail on how to deal with this.

Bill :

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bill :

Kindest regareds, Bill

Andreas-
As above - please respond with a little more detail as to how long this has been happening and what if anything you have done about it.

I also need to know if you have any problems achieving or maintaining an erection.

Kind regards, Bill
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello
No I don't have any problems with my erection it is as frequent as it was ever but the problem of an premature ejaculation exists
I haven't done anything because I don't know what I am supposed to do
The problem of anxiety does exist but a hade been in a state of evxity before with out experiencing the premature ejaculation
Please advise me of the steps I should follow to get rid of my problem
Thank you
Andreas-

Attached is a link from Mayo Clinic with information on how to treat pre-mature ejaculation.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premature-ejaculation/DS00578/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs

For most of my patients- relaxation techniques work best- particulary if you have a history of anxiety.

Here is a link from Harvard Medical with information on relaxation techniques:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_relief_meditation_yoga_relaxation.htm

I trust this will help you.

Kindest regards, Bill