Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I do not know why but in the mornings this

Dear Dr. Keane, I do not know why but in the mornings this week I have been all tensed up. This seems to be from when I wake-up. When I do get up I still have these feelings for approx a couple of hours, but during that time it does ease until the evening. I don't know what is causing that. I know that I have a busy week and doing a whole lot of different things but it's things like a work course I know can only be good for me, and some other committments I made for just this week, and by next week I know it will be a bit more normal again. I’ve even planned some nice things for the weekend to try and ease the tension. Some of what I am doing during the week I am actually looking forward to, so I just don’t understand this. I mean anyone reading this would perhaps think that I cannot do things when there’s a lot going on and that simply wouldn’t be true. I have been taking each day at at a time and each task at a time and getting things done. When I am doing what needs to be done I feel more okay than not I guess. I can't even blame the work course and assessment because I passed that, unless it was all sub-conscious on the lead up to it, but to know that I will need to see how I feel in the days after.….I hope you are having a good week and I am very sorry that the chances of us catching each other online this week are very unfortunately slim. I look forward to hearing from you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the Moderator for this topic. Dr. Keane is not available right now, but I have sent her a message to follow up with you here, when she comes back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience!

Camille

Hi, sorry I was not online yesterday. You are tense, it may simply be a reaction, even though you are ok with your schedule you are busy and under the surface you are feeling tense. I would suggest you start your day with some deep breathing exercises and whenever that feeling comes upon you during the day, take deep breaths.
I hope your week gets better! Glad you arranged your weekend so you have something fun to look forward to, good job.
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.