Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

i have depressive disorder every night i cant sleep sometimes

Customer Question

i have depressive disorder
every night i cant sleep
sometimes i wanna kill myself
let you help me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for connecting with JustAnswer. I am happy to help you get the help you need. Depression and Suicidal thoughts are very treatable although (as you know) these thoughts and feelings can be very disturbing. Thinking does not mean action but you need to get some professional help to work through this depression so that you can feel better and move on with your life in a happy and productive way. If you need someone to talk to right away, you can phone the 24 hour number at the following site: I am also attaching information on depression and its treatment so that you can talk to your Doctor about getting help. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Again, Depression is a very treatable and common condition among many in the Republic of Korea. Here is a link that explains depression and its treatment: If you are tell me specifically where you are living in the Republic , I will help to identify resources that can help you. Give me as much detail as you can. Kindest regards, Bill

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm living in xx so you told me to meet someone like you. but i have a sociophobia. frankly speaking, i cant trust anyone. and then i have visited here. let you recommend some drug to be available without a prescription.

Expert:  Bill replied 3 years ago.
Hello- I understand what you are saying however, without some type of medical evaluation or consultation with a mental health Expert- recommending medications is not appropriate.
There are over the counter medications that can help improved depressed mood and anxiety and the do work.
Here is a link with names of supplements that may help you(from Harvard Medical)
I trust these will help. IF you have further questions, feel free to ask.
Kind Regards, Bill
I appreciate your positive rating so that I receive credit for your time.
Thank you