Anne, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCSW with 30 years of experience in counseling

RA - GA ; fvh

Customer Question

can't feel anything. no emotions.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anne replied 3 years ago.

Anne :

Hello, I will do my best to try to help you. If you could give me just a little bit more information about yourself it would be very helpful to try to understand and be of better assistance to you. Are you referring to not feeling anything about a particualr person? Are you in a relationship? How long have you had this concern? You said you have tried everything. Does that include seeing a counselor? Any additional information would be most helpful. Thank you. I will wait to hear from you

JACUSTOMER-eo1x52ik- :

Lemme clarify. I used to feel way too much and burst out in anger or tears and it was very embarrassing. So I learned to shut myself off from everything. I was f**ked by my dad as a baby. He and my sister are psychopaths. They tortured me for 20 years, constantly trying to destroy my soul. They destroyed my mom's soul. She is a slave to them. Now that I finally got smart enough to get away from them and all other psychopathic freaks, I just sit around all day feeling nothing. I'm 22. I don't have a job or school, or desire for either. When I tried to get the police to help me a year ago, they threw me in jail for fighting against my dad for an outrageously long time (40 days.) when most people would have gotten a couple days. Clearly full of perverted monsters. Anyway, I finally got them to back off when I stood up to them and threatened to bring down the system. Yay. I've never had any friends because the asswipe and the c**t were trying to destroy my reputation behind my back the whole time. So I got out and my mom pays my rent now. I rented a room and I got stolen from by another psychopathic freak my own age down the hall, got him kicked out, then another one moves in the same room, then i got him kicked out! You therapists are f**king morons. You don't know shit unless you understand psychopaths, and I never had one who understood. We just kept going in circles until I gave up and tried someone else. Medications were completely useless. Give me my goddamn money back.

JACUSTOMER-eo1x52ik- :

JACUSTOMER-eo1x52ik- :

Hello? What's the problem?

JACUSTOMER-eo1x52ik- :

Forget it. I want my money back anyway.