Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist

can a person logically take klonipin, seraquel, adder all,

can a person logically take klonipin, seraquel, adder all, lamictal, zoloft and still function? I'm struggling with a family member right now who cannot speak coherently before noon...
Thanks for your question.

It is possible for a person to be on these medications and function properly, but that is assuming that all of the medications and dosages are appropriate for the individual's condition and tolerance. Unfortunately what you are describing is someone who sounds to be very overly medicated. While it may be beneficial to be on some or all of these medications, it certainly does seem appropriate to have their dosages and medications reevaluated considering the side effects they are experiencing. I would highly recommend having this person contact their prescriber, or to do so yourself so that you can express your concerns. Many of the medications that you've mentioned are very strong, so it is important that their doctor is kept informed about how they are affecting your family member in order to provide the best ongoing care.

I definitely wish you the best with all of this, and if there's anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Hey there, I never heard back from you so I hope that I was able to help you out. If there's anything else I can do to help just let me know, otherwise if you wouldn't mind leaving me a positive review for my time I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.