Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

I have a nephew that has been comming in my house at night

I have a nephew that has been comming in my house at night and abuseing me. How long has this been going on is probably years but I am aware of it now and I can't get the local Police to even make a police report that I can find on line. I called and he said he would call me back and I haven't heard any reply and I believe there has been a Murder and I told them that. He has been going to anger manangement classes and he said that the instrector thaught him how to kill someone with their own t shirt. I need help before I go to prison for killing him
I am sorry to hear about this issue.
If you respond to me with the name of the City and County in which you live.......I will provide you with several resources you can contact to get help with this.
This is something to take very seriously and I am happy to help. If you can share how he has been abusing you this will also help me to help you.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
If you wish- just send your Zip Code.
Kindest regards, Bill
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One night I had some grandkids spend the night which I do often and in the middle of th night caden heard someone laughing and thought it was his brother and told him to shut up. Next morning Caden said that Cannon woke him up by laughing, but Cannon denies it. This confirmed my supision that some one had been comming in my house at night.

I put dead bolts on all my doors, and on Feburary 14 someone flatten the tores on my Truck, Tractor, my friend,s boat that he parks in my driveway, and also bent every lever on my tractor and Backhole, and removed all the knobs. The Police won't help and I have tried. I emailed Metro and an officer responded and said he would call me back. I left him a message but no answer.

My brother, his step dad knows it is him and so do I and it is right down his alley, cause he broke in to my brothers house and stole some jewlery and Guns and took to a pon shop, and was busted by Police for it but he is not in Jail, their letting him run free and he hasn't paid them back as the court ordered. There is a lot more I could explain in person to someone, that could help. The Police are not.

I am sorry to hear about this.
You can contact the Adult Protective Services Division in the county in which you live.
If you give me your Zip Code, I will give you contact resources.
Kind Regards, Bill
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Louisville. Ky. 40216
Here is the Contact information for Adult Protective Services:
Adult Protective Services is responsible for investigating and providing preventive services to individuals that are reported to be the alleged victim of abuse, neglect or exploitation according to KRS 209.020(7,8 and 15).
The preventive services may include but are not limited to assisting the adult with a protective need in securing appropriate community or institutional placement, in-home supports, medical treatment, crisis assistance and guardianship.
Adult Protection (APS) Branch (###) ###-####
Contact them as soon as possible and they will investigate this as mandated by law of the state of Kentucky.
If there is anything else I can do, please feel free to ask.
Otherwise, I wish you the best and thank you for using
Kindest regards, Bill
Thank you