Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist

Im tired all the time. Huge mood swings. At random times I

Im tired all the time. Huge mood swings. At random times I dont want to be touched or want to be left alone. I hate being ay home alone or alone too much. I always have to be talking to someone. I get ssd easily and at time I rather not get up. I avoid getting hurt or doing that's that could embarrass me or hurt me. I may think I have depression

Thanks for your question.

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through. It's possible that you do have depression, although when you describe your mood swings it seems like it may be possible that you have bipolar. Regardless, it may be very helpful for you to speak with a counselor in person about these problems you've been experiencing, and that would give you the best idea of how to treat these problems. I'd be happy to send you some links to online depression and bipolar tests. That would probably give you a better idea of how to proceed from this point, and help you to better understand what types of problems you are dealing with. Would that be helpful to you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my father has bipolar and a lot on that side of the family but if you ask anyone around me they wouldnt say i would. my mind just changes from happy to sad randomly. never mad. and i do not get too mad easily. yes please send me some links. i will take both test just in case.

No problem. You can access the bipolar test here, and you can access the depression test here. It's certainly possible that you don't fit the criteria for bipolar, however bipolar does tend to manifest itself differently in different people, so even though you don't get mad, it's still possible to have the mood swings and difficulties that result from bipolar. Either way, these tests should give you an idea of where to start. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.