Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I hope that we do manage to catch up for a

Dear Dr. Keane, I hope that we do manage to catch up for a chat. Our chat post has gone to Q&A, although I did write more, not sure if you saw. I am available your late morning again (around 11am until 11:30am) and then just after 3pm (all your time). I know that you've been/are busy, so if we don't manage to chat today, I can from 11am onwards tomorrow, your time or can you respond please to what I have written in the post I wrote on what was our chat post please, although am hoping to actually chat at somepoint to you and I'm sorry that my schedule is so busy today with only a couple of windows free.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 1 year ago.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, yes I did see your comments that are now in Q&A. Going to be difficult but I'll try and get online when you are here.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

just made it I hope

Customer:

I am here

Customer:

I think I must have logged in as you were stepping out.

Customer:

I very much appreciate your trying to be online at the same time as me. I do think today I literally missed you by a minute as it said you were in chat and the you'd stepped out after I said hi. These things happen....I have to work this evening. I will leave as quickly as possible to be back on here. I am also trying my best to be here as quickly as I can at the times I say I will be here. Well. we're busy people at times I guess. Glad you're still wanting to chat though and hope we manage soon. Glad you saw what I wrote that's now Q&A. I wasn't sure if you had or not you see.

Customer:

I know we missed each other again much earlier. I had work to do and could not have been here. If only I could be in 2 places at once.

Customer:

I am going to make a concerted effort too, to be here as late as I possibly can.

Dr.Keane :

Hi

Customer:

hi

Customer:

I am here

Dr.Keane :

me too!

Dr.Keane :

glad I took this minute to check in...

Customer:

thank you!!!

Dr.Keane :

so your appt went well

Customer:

I think so. Got my questions answered anyway in a pleasant manner

Dr.Keane :

good and you weren't too anxious..

Customer:

and got more fluoxitine, perhaps just as well as had a really tough week.

Customer:

no not as anxious as I was the first time.

Customer:

I got a bit anxious waiting but remembered to take some deep breaths and tried to think positively and knew it wouldn't take too long.

Dr.Keane :

I'm glad you took her advice, you know my opinion is if it helps take it

Dr.Keane :

you know each time you go to the GP you will feel less and less angst....

Customer:

yes, taking both her and your advice.

Dr.Keane :

good!

Customer:

well, shouldn't be for another 6 months. It looks like that's how much she's given me again. Actually it was a different GP this time as mine was on holiday, but that was ok

Customer:

she said how I was taking it - for those 10 days was good and just fine.

Dr.Keane :

yes, it's fine that it was someone else so you agreed to stay on for another six months and I agree

Dr.Keane :

Only 10 days a month and it works...it's good

Customer:

yes, apparently some women take it all the time. I was told to try it just for round about and including my period.

Customer:

and that sees me through the pmt. Not too many side effects coming off and going back on as it's a low dose and for a short time.

Dr.Keane :

keeps your hormones balanced on those days...

Customer:

She said how each month may be a bit different, which, well, I know that. This month's being really bad, so I reckon next month will be better again.

Customer:

Yes that's right, all to do with hormones. The GP said nicely how they are tricky things at times.

Dr.Keane :

Yes and if you were on it all the time you may find a more balanced mood but it works well enough without taking it everyday and you can handle the minor fluctuations

Customer:

Felt awful some days this time. Just so, well, I don't know, vulnerable and reckoning I wouldn't get anything done. None of it true of course.

Customer:

Yes, minor, I can handle.

Dr.Keane :

but you got everything that was important done so worrying about it did nothing....

Dr.Keane :

except upset you a bit

Customer:

yes

Dr.Keane :

have you put any thought into the CV? I know you'll get it done when you can...

Customer:

I have a complete draft of my cv

Dr.Keane :

great! have you shown it to anyone?

Customer:

I want to make a few adjustments because one or two bits could be worded better.

Dr.Keane :

gotten any feedback?

Customer:

No, not yet. Last week I had a really bad virus so didn't want to spread my germs.

Customer:

I think my brother knows someone who is good on cv's so may see what I get from that.....Not sure.

Dr.Keane :

good..don't need to spread germs....wish everyone thought that way!

Customer:

me too

Dr.Keane :

You'll get it done, don't worry if it isn't worded perfectly. It's always good to have someone read and offer suggestions

Customer:

that's true, hadn't given that side of it much thought, will do now though.

Dr.Keane :

I have to scoot, I just wanted to try and catch you....btw, DA last episode was Sunday....I did not know anyone was leaving the show so I was like.....really? then others told me they knew. I heard that it was the only way since they had such a strong relationship, it was the only way.....sad :(

Customer:

I was like that too.Someone else told me too

Customer:

It was sad.

Customer:

Call the Midwife is really good.

Dr.Keane :

Yes it is, I look forward to it's return for season 2.

Customer:

Hope you get the second season of that soon too.

Customer:

Thank you so much for chatting. Even though took us awhile to connect.

Customer:

Think I'm going to have a cup of tea soon.

Dr.Keane :

There is going to be season 2...you are welcome, glad your appt went well.....we'll chat again soon! sounds like a good idea....I'm going for the coffee though!!

Dr.Keane :

have a good week...

Customer:

Hope you do too. Enjoy your coffee.

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.