Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I need help.

I need help. I am home bound. I cannot leave my room. Bipolar with panic attacks. I am desperate for help. I have no insurance. No meds for 4 or more years. I need to sign legal papers for husband and I can't. I lost my picture ID and I can't leave my house. I feel like I am dying. My house is in really bad shape because nobody in my family will clean. I do not know what to do. I want to get out of this room and live again. I cannot cook for myself. I cannot bathe or shower. I am getting fatter by the day. My sleeping is only in 1 hour increments sprinkled through the day with max of 4 hours total usually. I don't want to die like this. I am scared. Who can I call to try to get help?(Washington State)

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

I am sorry to hear about these isses and complex needs you have.

If you click on the following link- it will take you to a page where All of the Washington State Social and Mental Health Services can be located by County.

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/dbhr/rsn.shtml

Then click on the tab that says " Medical and Health" and you will can contact the mental health and social services providers in your county.

Contact them today and seek their assistance.

Also, contact the local office of NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill)

The Washington State Weblink is here:

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=your_local_nami&Template=/CustomSource/AffiliateFinder.cfm&State=WA

These agencies will help you.

Kindest regards, Bill

PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE RATING SO THAT I RECEIVE CREDIT FOR MY TIME.

Thank you and I wish you the very best.