Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

My 14yr old son is acting out very inappropriately with his

My 14yr old son is acting out very inappropriately with his sexual issuses and need help where do I take him for help?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 1 year ago.

Bill : Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.
Bill : I am sorry to hear about this problem.
Bill : It would be helpful to me if you could share more about the specifics of your concern. This will enable me to provide the best response for you
Bill : Please type now
Customer: He's making inappropriate gestures and touching other children.
Customer: I'm assuming his hormones are off the chart I guess!
Bill :

I understand and how long has this been a problem-------and how was this brought to your attention..

Bill :

????

Bill :

How old are the other children that you are referring to?

Customer: I found out what he was doing about two years ago but it seem to only be getting worse.
Customer: 10 n up
Bill :

I understand-

Bill :

This is a serious issue and your son needs to be evaluated by a trained Expert in who can evaluate this in detail and provide proper treatment recommendations.

Bill :

This is a problem that will get worse if there is no intervention.

Customer: Yes i know but I don't know where to take him
Bill :

Okay- if you give your Zip Code City and State - I will be happy to identify experts in your area:

Customer: 75237 Dallas
Bill :

Detail on sexual acting out is here......

Bill :

Hold one moment and I will give you some helpful direction on experts in your area:

Customer: Ok thanks
Bill :

Is your child covered by Insurance

Bill :

???

Customer: Yes Medicaid
Bill :

Okay thank you-

Bill :

Contact the following organization who will help you with this;\

Bill :

Look at the link above and contact the office that is closest to you.

Bill :

Comprehensive community mental health programs. Mental Health Services Administration (214) 743-612

Bill :

Contact the office and make an appointment ASAP.

Bill :

Kindest regards, Bill

Bill :

PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE RATING SO THAT I RECEIVE CREDIT FOR MY TIME.

Bill :

Thank you

Customer: Thank-you so very muchth number isn't complete
Customer: The # XXXXX complete
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience: 35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Expert:  Bill replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.