TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

I want to sit down and focus on making money home business

I want to sit down and focus on making money home business online, i have an urge to but something is stopping me and am living with my parents also what could be the problem I have paranoid schizophrenia, OCD and autism?

Most likely what you feel doesn't have anything to do with your diagnoses. Many people experience exactly what you are experiencing because they fear failure. It is very common to have a great idea and even make plans to start then stop as you think about starting to put those plans into action.

You can deal with this by learning more about overcoming your fears and facing them so you can at least give your dreams a try.

Here are some ideas to help get you started:

Think about why you want to have a home business- examine your reasons and how you decided this was a good option for you.

Make a list of tasks you need to do in order to start your business- this helps you see what steps you can take to get what you want.

Choose a task to do each day towards your goal- that way you don't feel too overwhelmed by the task but you do something each day to make you feel you are reaching your goal.

If you decide you still feel stuck, you may want to talk to others who have their own businesses to see how they got started. You can also attend business seminars to get ideas and interact with others who have the same ideas as you. It can serve to motivate you.

Kate
I have not heard back from you. Can I help any further?

Kate
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have a related question about autism and my other illnesses?

What can I help with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What are the best ways people learn who have autism?

People with autism learn through repetitiveness and exposure. It is often difficult for someone with autism to learn because they lack the attention needed to focus. So repeating information helps the person retain it better.

Many different techniques can be tried with someone with autism to help them retain the information. But much of what is tried depends on the level of autism and the personality of the child/adult with the diagnosis. Here is a guide to help:

http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_2006_pdf_Article4/

Kate

Don't forget to rate my service as OK or higher so I am credited for my answers. Thanks so much!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Any other information you can give me please on Autism?

Here is another resource:

http://www.helpguide.org/topics/autism.htm

Kate

Please rate my answers so far. I appreciate it!