Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, So I am making some progress on what we talked

Dear Dr. Keane, So I am making some progress on what we talked about before. Written a 1st draft of a resume and looked at social networking sites and asked around a bit. I am trying to make my cv sound as positive as possible. I feel that our chat last week is helping and is helping me to be a bit more motivated. It's also thrown up plenty of things I am now considering in-terms of what I do in my voluntary work. I also have a GP appt next week. I was thinking all about what we've said before and I guess I just need to stick with the meds for a while longer as I still feel the same symptoms. I had a real think about homeopathy, in the past I've used some natural products and found that they don't always work. I'll let you know what happens if that's okay. I hope we can chat.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, glad that you are moving forward with your cv and networking. I am glad chatting was helpful. Look forward to see how your appointment goes. Talk to her about the meds but I am sure if they are working she will encourage you to stay on them. Sorry I missed you, busy week I'll try tomorrow late afternoon your time if I am not too busy.

Customer:

Hi, thanks for replying.

Customer:

okay, so your week is busy, that's okay, I understand. If we don't catch up today, then I can wait until next week and I will tell you about how the appointment goes. Thank you for allowing me to tell you about it, I am grateful for that. Thank you for being so understanding and caring. I hope that your week, though busy is a good one.

Customer:

I am going to need to go for a bit, sorry... Take care, and if we don't manage to catch each other this week, then like I say, I will let you know how things go next week.

Dr.Keane :

I see our schedules were not in synch today, if we don't chat before I hope your appointment goes well.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

sorry to have just missed you, but thanks!

Customer:

I am sorry that I missed you yesterday. I ended up figuring that you were busy when it came to the evening my time, wish I just waited now!! Anyway I think I am organised as to what I want to say at my appointment. Do you think it would be okay to write it down, like you'd have notes if you were doing a speech? I am just thinking that it would be possible to forget something, not that I have a lot of questions, but it's that time of the month, plus getting over a virus and had all sorts of silly thoughts going on in my head this morning, so don't want to forget or leave thinking, should've said this or that. I know next week may feel different and I'll probably just remember anyway, but just wondering if that would be acceptable....About the nonsense I had in my head this morning, it okay, it was before I was properly awake and so managed to stop it when no longer asleep...Nonsense like should I have done something more to stop getting such bad pmt and all that sort of silliness. It was a bit upsetting, but not for long and managed to pull myself out of it, but just to clarify, it is just one of these things that happens isn't it? And the main thing is that I am doing something about it? I don't know if our schedules will end up being synch today or not, but never know.

Customer:

If we don't speak before next week, then I hope that you have a really nice weekend and sorry again for missing you yesterday.