Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Fifteen month year old Joeys developmental quotient is 115.

Fifteen month year old Joey's developmental quotient is 115. what exactly does this mean and what should be done to support his mental development?

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

This number is XXXXX "GENERAL DEVELOPMENTAL QUOTIENT" and is considered to be in normal range if it falls between 86 and 115.

Bill :

Therefore, this child scored at the Top of the Normal range so I would not worry about this. It appears that he is developing cognitive and thinking skills at the top if the normal level so he is doing fine.

Bill :

Continuing to strengthen cognitive development and read the following detail for more helpful information on how to do this.

Bill :

If you have further questions of me, feel free to ask.

Bill :

Otherwise, I wish you the very best,.

Bill :

Bill

Bill :

PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE RATING SO THAT I RECEIVE CREDIT FOR MY TIME.

Bill :

Thank you