Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I THINK I AM SCREWED IN THE HEAD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH

I THINK I AM SCREWED IN THE HEAD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME THAT I'D (IN THE THE MIDDLE OF HAVING SEX WHILE VERY INTOXICATED) TELL MY HUSBAND THAT I WANT A FRIEND OF MINE THAT IN EVERYDAY LIFE I HAVE ZERO ATTRACTION TO... TO SMACK MY BUTT WHILE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE MAKING LOVE...?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Erotic Spanking is a common sexual fetish that is incorporated in many people sexual and fantasy lives.

This is not Crazy - simply a breakthrough of sexual thought that has obviously caused distress for you. You will feel better if you are able to talk about this with your husband.

Detail on this is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_spanking

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask. I am happy to help.

Kind regards, Bill