RealSupport
RealSupport, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

good day i feeling like i am messing my marriage up becuase

good day

i feeling like i am messing my marriage up becuase of my sexual fantacies needs and wants

i cannot let myself to become intimate with my partner and i feel eveything is becomeing mundane and vanilla

my fantacy world has seemed to overtaken the reality that i live in which is putting my partner under undue pressure to give me what i desire

what do i do ?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am sorry to know about your situation, which seems very frustrating and painful for you and your wife.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Could you please tell me for how long you have been married and how long ago did this issue start?

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

18 years

Customer:

and started in 2000

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Are you aware of what led to this radical and unhealthy change in your romantic and sexual life 10 years ago, after 8 years of a good marital life?

Customer:

i am at a point know were if the topic is not spoken about during intercourse .... i cannot achieve no saftisfaction and actually become disaroused

Customer:

no idea

Customer:

i guess it could be the fact that i thought my spouse is haveing affairs

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

haven't you looked for professional psychological support during the past years regardless of the worsening of this problem?

Customer:

its like i am leading a dual life - which is frystrateing me and causeing me to have suicidal thoughts

Customer:

nope but i think i do know badly need help

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Did you ever confirm such fear - suspicion?

Customer:

as i am very successful in my working life but this side of my life is going downhill and fast

Customer:

yes kind of but never could 1--%

Customer:

100%

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Then please, do not delay getting necessary professional psychotherapeutic support, once this situation requires it, not only because of your marital health and well-being, but because of our mood stability and life integrity.

Customer:

thank you

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You mean you never confronted your wife about it nor get to clarified what happened and worked on recovering from it?

Customer:

i have many a time but answers that never satisfied me were given and honestly

Customer:

its buildt up over the years and know i am tired

Customer:

anyways ..... thank you for your help

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You're very welcome. I see, then you have been developing increasing distance between you, lacking necessary openness, honesty and mutual trust, this could easily explain why this disorder developed

Customer:

yes

Customer:

i am at a point were i am liveing alone in my own home with everyone around me

Customer:

thanking you

Customer:

will seek help

Customer:

melvyn

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You're welcome. Please look for professional psychotherapeutic support to work on this issue, thus to improve coping, mood and assertiveness to take better care of yourself and life, rehabilitating from this distortion undermining you personal and life and marriage.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You're welcome. Thank you for your trust. Take gentle care and consistent action.