Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist

have i got bipolar?

have i got bipolar?
Thanks for your question.

Bipolar is typically characterized by very drastic mood swings. I can send you a link to an online screening test that should help you to get a better idea of whether or not you do have bipolar disorder. Would that be helpful to you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

No problem. You can access the screening test here. Of course this does not take the place of a formal diagnosis, but it should give you a much better idea of whether or not you have bipolar disorder. If you find that the screening indicates that you are likely to have bipolar, the best thing to do would be to schedule a meeting with a psychiatrist in order to get a formal diagnosis and treatment recommendations. With proper treatment, it is highly likely that you'll see drastic improvements in your ability to cope with the mood swings. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the screening or if there is anything else I can do to help.