Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Mental health of defendantI like to check OKMH202211

Mental health of defendant I like to check with you about this defendant's mental characters. I am involved with a lawsuit with him. Here is the information I know of him. - he is in early 60's. He is a retired dentist and had owned a couple of dental clinic. He divoced with two daughters. He has good credit and has good medical license records (i.e. not being disciplined by dental board). I am suing him for fraud and mis-representing earning when he sold me his dental business. To my suprise, he ignored court notice. More important, when the speical bailiff went to serve him court, he put up "concealed weapon" sign at his house window. He never directly answer phone. His business broaker cannot talk to him directly. He at most used some text message. Government's Medicare is also investigating his possible fraud because his inappropriately used his medical license. I only see him once. It seems he was very passionate about money. He even cares the cost of each paper when he runs his business. Out of the three business he sold in recent a couple of years, all of the business he sold were having complaints by the buyers. He has a pattern of dis-honest. My concern is that if he will go extreme to become violence(against me) if the court judgement go against him.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I do not believe that this man has shown any indication that he would resort to violence.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He is a coward who hides and makes himself unavailable.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He does not confront; rather he runs away.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He may have a criminal mind, one that involves deception, lies, and fraud.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He loves money and will not do anything that will get him into more trouble, for which he will have to spend even more money, or lose his freedom and thus lose access to his possessions.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He may be a narcissist because he likes to control others and has no empathy for the feelings of others. Narcissists are often con-artists and manipulators and liars, and they do not like to be criticized or to lose.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I cannot diagnose him without examining him, of course, but narcissism would by my first area of inquiry.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I see no indication that he would resort to violence. His attacks are with "pen and ink", so to speak. He has already done that to you and now you are seeking justice and compensation.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Proceed with good legal advice. If he utters a single threat, record it (keep a recorder handy) and go the police and sign and order of protection against him.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that all will be well. Just proceed with your case and you shall be fine.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear expert:

Thanks. I agree with your comment about him.

Oh, I heard he has bad temper especially to his employees. If he is mad, he will fire them. And two days later he may hire them back after he calms down. He also instructed his employees never to sign registered letter.

Basically, he himself has good practice standing. Then he hired the doctors who have discipline problem (DUI, family issue, bad credit records). He put control on those doctors and have them making money for him in a way that he does not practice (see patients himself). For example, the doctors he hired has no DEA license (i.e. license to prescribe controled medicine like strong pain killer), and cannot be credentialed by Medicaid program. He, then use his own DEA license and Medicaid provider id to bill Medicaid for the patients treated by the doctors who are not eligible to bill Medicaid on their own. This is a violation of Medicaid and DEA regulation. When he sold me this business, he didn't disclose all these information.

He also did similar thing in other clinics he sold to others.

Oh, he seems very knowledgable about protecting business. For example, he put his own house under trust.

But he is going to get default judgement by not answering court service.

My attorney said his behavior is stupid by not defend himself legally.

That is something beyond my understanding. Anyway, if you have further comment, please let me know. I will rank you after that.

Dear XXXXX,

It sounds as if this man is going to be in a whole lot of trouble for federal fraud and could lose his entire practice. He has a great deal of incentive (i.e. you have a great deal of leverage) to settle this case in your favor.

Your attorney is correct. This man is leaving himself open to disaster. He stands to lose his license and go to jail.

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees: this man has quite a blind spot.

It sounds as if he is a narcissist. HIs type is called the "unprincipled marcissist" with antisocial features. These people are charlatans, fraudulent, exploitative, deceptive, and unscrupulous.

They will never end.

You have a good case.

Go for the throat. He will not seek retribution. He will move on to other victims who don't push back. That is the way narcissists are.

I wish you great success and sorry that you were cheated.

I shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott