Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

My business is struggling and I have a hard time getting up

My business is struggling and I have a hard time getting up and go to work. If I kill my self they will have over $1.390,000.00 to grow and make it a success . I do not know how much longer I can hold out. The think I am not affair
to leave this world. I love my family a lot

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You will destroy your family if you kill yourself.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I understand that you love them, but that is not the way to hold things together.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Life is worth more than money.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Your life is a precious gift. It is not renewable and is all that we really ever own in this world. Everyone sinks to the depths of despair sometimes, and it is our duty to overcome our suffering and get through to the other side of our depression.

There IS another side, and there is happiness and fulfillment somewhere down the road. It is made all the more sweet by going through the pains of life to get there.

You will destroy not only your life when you do this, but will destroy others who care about you. When someone only 66 dies for any reason it is a tragedy. If they die by their own hand, then it is an act that destroys others' lives forever.

You must be brave and keep suffering. You can get help to help you ease the pain, with both medication and talk therapy. Taking your own life is the ultimate failure, and the mark of a person with little courage or strength. A short life blotted out by suicide is not the way to go. You must find a reason and a way to move ahead with your life.

We at JustAnswer truly care about you and ask you with all our hearts to save your life and find the help to move yourself forward in life. Don't throw away this gift.

God give you strength. Find a caring therapist to help you get past this deep depression. There are so many paths to take to get help, and one or some of them will help you. Please honor your life, for yourself, and for all of us who love our fellow humans

Caring regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC