Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.

How to last longer during sex. I can only last about 30 seconds

How to last longer during sex. I can only last about 30 seconds due to P.E. What can i do? it is embarassing for me
What have you tried to make your erection last longer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

squeeze exercise and a just started a product called dapovar

How long have you been taking the dapovar? Also, has this always been a problem for you or something new? Are you either in a new relationship or has it been quite a while since your last sexual encounter? Have you had your hormone levels checked?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have been taking dapovar for 21 days now. This has been a problem for quite some time. I have been in a relationship for 4 years and we have sex but i can tell that she is getting fed up with the time i last. i have not had my hormone levels checked

I think it might be time to get those levels checked. It sounds like something biological is going on with you rather than psychological. Schedule a visit with your general doctor for a complete physical, including blood levels. That should give you some answers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what exactly do i need done. Can i just call the doctors office and tell them that i need my hormonal levels checked? If low or out of whack do they usually put you on a prescription? I have some others symptoms of hormonal imbalance. I often feel fatigued and others.

More answers would be appreciated

yes and yes.