Thank you for your reply. I have listed below a few points which might be important for you to be able to understand the situation:
- there have been periods when things were fine, but we have never really had a normal sexual life
- my partner is a stutterer since he was 10; this has never been a major problem as far as his self-esteem is concerned, but might be connected
- he is generally very sensitive and intelligent
- we have been talking about the problem and he is assuring me it's nothing to do with me
- he has told me that he often thinks about sex and is sometimes in the mood when at work or just alone, but when we are together just can't get in the mood
- there is lot's of touching and kissing between us, we are constantly cuddling and generally feel very strong tenderness towards each other
- I realize the problem might be very much due to stress. We have our own company and things are often very tough. We also suffer a lot from not having enough social life, coming from a different culture from the one people live in in London (we are Bulgarian)
- He is a quite heavy smoker (about 30-40 a day)
Hope that's shedding some light and look forward to any suggestions.
Thank you in advance,
No problem, thank you for your advice anyway.