Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt

hello i am 21 and my boyfriend is 30 we have been dating for

hello i am 21 and my boyfriend is 30 we have been dating for almost 3 years now. i started noticing that when we were having sex he wouldnt get hard. i didnt want to ask him anything about it so that he wouldnt feel bad. now about a month later i saw some pills in his car theyre call time+size+stamina. i had never seen those pills in my life. now i want to know what should i do. should i ask him about it or what?

The two of you have been dating for quite some time now. It would be appropriate to mention to him that you've seen the pills and ask him about it. Any medication/supplements can have side effects. It may be that these pills are the cause for his erectile problem rather than "correcting" anything.

You could asking casually and it is up to him to decide how to answer if he does reply. After all, the pills were in the car (they were not per se hidden) and you saw them. You've also observed his difficulty having an erection and as his partner, it is fair that you should mention something.