Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

What is the relationship of PTSD and Sleep Apnea

What is the relationship of PTSD and Sleep Apnea & where can I read more about it?

How would I locate an Independent Medical Expert who could write a Nexxus Letter for a VA Disability Claim?

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

I am happy to help you with this.

Below you will find a link with a number of Studies that associate PTSD and Sleep Apnea and related sleep disorders:

Whomever is your Attending Licensed Medical Doctor can submit the proper Nexus format (an example of is linked below) delineating that you meet the criteria for disability- (also provided in the link below).

As you will see-

To win an award of a disability benefit, you must meet 3 criteria:

1. You have to show eligibility of your military service.

2. You must have a current medical diagnosis of a condition or a disability.

3. You must be able to provide evidence that the medical diagnosed condition had its origin during the time of your military service, or if the condition was preexisting, that it was aggravated by your military service.

I trust this will help you accomplish you desired goal. If you have additional questions for me, feel free to ask- I am happy to help.

Otherwise, I wish you the very best.

Kindest regards, Bill

I Appreciate your Positive Rating So that I Receive Credit for my time.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry it took me so long to respond. I wanted to be able to correctly

Marty- No problem

I wish you the very best.

Kindest regards,