TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

Good Day,I have through trial and error OKMH0118211

Good Day, I have through trial and error diagnosed myself with ADD and dyslexia, one being more prominent that the other that being ADD. This is making my life unbearable every single day is a strugle...! My question is who do i go and see for this type of problem, i live in the North West province, the closest and largest town to me would be Rustenburg. In the mean time is there anything that i can do to try and take control of this, that can start at home? Regards, Paula

Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

I am not sure where Rustenburg is. Your information states that you are located in the U.S. but not what state you are in. However, if you do want to search on your own for a qualified therapist and/or psychiatrist, you can talk to your doctor about a referral, or you can search on line for a therapist at

You can also use self help and support groups to help control your symptoms, if you have ADD (also know as ADHD). Here are some resources to help:

You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!: The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder by Kate Kelly, Peggy Ramundo and Edward M. M.D. Hallowell

I hope this has helped you,