TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

I am addicted to Heroin, I am trying to get help. I need

I am addicted to Heroin, I am trying to get help. I need meds for the withdrawal, I don't make much money, is there any way I can get Suboxone?
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

Although no one can prescribe mediations on line (it's illegal), you can get medications through many sources in your community. You can contact your local city or county government for a list of low cost/no cost clinics in your area that provide psychiatrists to prescribe medication. You can also try the United Way. They have all the resources available in your city.

For help with the cost of prescriptions, try the Partnership for Prescriptions Assistance at www.pparx.org.

I hope this has helped you,
Kate
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX try one of them. I relapsed twice and was in rehab twice but I cannot afford the detox portion anymore. I contacted a doctor in my area and they wanted $160 just for a visit. I will keep hoping

It is difficult I know. And paying that much for an office visit is way out of most people's budget. The community services are a great place to get what you need including treatment and medications. And once you contact one, they are familiar with all the services you have in your area, so the chances of finding what you need are excellent.

Take care,

Kate

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!