Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have panic and anxiety problems I have been on zoloft for

Customer Question

I have panic and anxiety problems I have been on zoloft for 15 yearsThe doctor has me up to 300 mgs a day it went from 100mgs to the presant 300 once a day. I was also on xanax For many of those years she changed me to Atavan1 mg as needed. she knew it was needed and perscribed 1 mg 3 times a day. I also am on Remoran 15 mg at night befor going to bed. I am on oxygen 24/7and use a nebulize every four hours I am 70 years old and lost my husband in August to cancer we had just celebrated our 50th. annvery my kids and I we are trying to get me off Atavan I am down to one half a pill three times a day. It's not working very well between my doctor and anyone we ask there seems to be no answer. I am hopeing you can be of help and make this not so terriable. thank you for any help you can be. I can't sleep very well and I can't eat I am down from 130 lbs to 100lbs.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 3 years ago.
Hello Madam,
May I know what sort of help you are expecting from us?
To be honest,I can only suggest you a treatment modifications but you have to still discuss with your doctor about it?
If that is OK, please do let me know so that I can suggest a treatment modification.
Kind regards