Welcome to Just answer !
Well such kind of frequent switching from one task to another without completion of any of them thereby leading to poor productivity is often seen in a mood disorder like Bipolar disorder , which i believe has not been ruled out in case of this person. In bipolar disorder there is racing of thoughts in mind meaning that thoughts are being generated at a such a rapid rate that the person looses focus briskly from one task and moves onto another and this pattern goes on and on thereby effecting overall productivity.
I will like to ask you a few queries regarding the person in question so as to gain more insight into her problem..
1) is she overly energetic , over talkative , lacks inhibition, has inflated self esteem and sense of overconfidence in her abilities ?
2) does she believe that she has some special supernatural powers or that she is superior over others in some way or the other ?
3) does she sleep very less , such as only 3-4 hrs at night but is still very energetic and fresh the next day ?
4) does she hear non - existent voices and mutters to self when alone as if talking to someone who is apparently not visible to the naked eye of the onlooker ?
5) Since how long a duration has she been suffering from this condition ?
6) When did her symptoms start and were they precipitated by any significant life event or not ?
7) Has she become overly religious or indulgent in spirituality which was not the case before ?
I will get back to you once you reply to my queries and then i shall provide you a more specific reply to your primary question.