Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946
Mental Health

i caught my husband looking at tranny pictures and videos ,

i caught my husband looking... Show More

i caught my husband looking at tranny pictures and videos , im concern . do straight men watch these kind of things ? or should i be worried he's gay in the closet ?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

What made him lie and then change his story?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Does he have other material or paraphernalia in the house relating to porn, gay or straight or tranny?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Does he have a private life and the opportunity to engage in extracurricular activities, so to speak?

Customer:

i dont know , he said he was watching regular porn and then just started clicking on the tranny part , he first denied and the n cain clean , then i went tru hes phone and it seemms that hes been doing this for a while

Customer:

he watches a lot of porn , i told him i dont lie it , but i just found this in hes phone the tranny stuff .. he said he s not gat or bi .. i asked him if he was atrratctive to men he said no , so i said why are you lokking at this type of porn , and he cant abswer me that

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Then he seems to have more than a passing interest in transvestites.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Where there's smoke there is firel

Customer:

shoul i be worried ? , so this is not normal for straight men to watch ?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

No not normal. If he looked at it once or twice it doesn't mean anything. If he keeps going back to it, then he has an abnormal attachment to it.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Does he do coke or crack? You don't have to answer online, but these substances can make a persons be interested in sex way beyond the bounds of normalcy.

Customer:

should i be worried hes gay ...in the closet ...no he dosent do drugs at all. hes a truck driver he cant ..im worried i dont trust him no longer .. he says hes clean that hes not gay .. but its just to weird to me ...im scared he might be

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You have only had a couple of incidents. He was probably just curious. He should stop using ALL porn and save his loving for you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

At this point, the best advice I have to you is to trust him and do not bring it up.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

On the other hand, be alert and if you see that this was more of a passing fantasy, then you will be able to do something about it then.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Gay men like other gay men, and not trannys.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

More often than not.

Customer:

so why watch trannys then ...?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Straight men are allured and attracted to trannys because they mostly look like women,with breasts and long hair, and they do all they can to make themselves look like women.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

If he continues to watch them and be involved then you can do what you need to do to put an end to it.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You cannot change what he did. You forgive and move on, or you can stay angry and upset.

Customer:

ok. thanks..

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I will keep you both in my prayers and hope that he will put an end to this, or that he already had.

Customer:

thanks