Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

a mutual best friend died from high school. We all graduated

a mutual best friend died from high school. We all graduated in '67. I phoned my former love....we were all very close. He had called on my wedding day 35 years ago looking for me. He ended up telling me that he's thought of me millions of times and that he still loves me. I cried for weeks after. Why am I being such a weaklying?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The unfortunate passing of your high school friend as, ironically, brought great fortune to you and to Timmy.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

This is your golden opportunity.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

If you were alone, you no longer are alone.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It took this long for things to work out but now that he has told you of his secret love for you, and you love him too, then this is the time to get together.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It will also be wonderful therapy for your bipolar disorder.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I strongly encourage you to strike while the iron is hot.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I will keep you both in my prayers and wish you a wonderful 2013.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but the irony of the entire situation was that Anna, my dear friend who just passed, was the one that Timmy called looking for me on November 18, 1978.......the day of my marriage. The phone was ringing when she came in the door and he said he needed to contact me. Kind of odd, isn't it.?

I know a year and a half after he had found out about my marriage, he married a woman from his former college. A very plain and quiet type of girl who adored him. Tim has two grown married daughters and lives in Ohio and I'm here in New York.

I am broken hearted. The thing is, I'm single now and he stayed with this woman. I wish I had a second chance.,

Thank you so much for your help, but it would take a miracle from God.at this point. It looks like God made up his mind, and I'm meant to be punished for the rest of my life without the love of my life.

Dear friend,

Life has many twists and turns. Keep your mind and your heart open. If you are still capable of love then the is still someone out there for you.

God bless and protect you.

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC