Dr. L
Dr. L, Psychologist
Experience:  Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist
63993671

Is XXXXXX still practising in the hospital and if so how

Is Dr. De Paulo still practising in the hospital and if so how can I get in touch with him?

Dr. L :

Dear Madam,

Dr. L :

You have reached JustAnswer an online service. I am sorry, but we have no ability to find Dr. DePaulo. I could do an Internet search and see if his name shows up in any records, but I would need to have a little more information about him. While you have provided your husband's name and that of the referring person...that information is considered confidential and so it is "hidden" from my screen.

Dr. L :

I would be happy to help you if I possible can. Could you tell me what city Dr. DePaulo practiced in, or the name of the hospital he worked at.

Dr. L :

In addition, what kind of back up information do you need? If your son is to be evaluated for manic depression - or something similar - it is typically not necessary to provide detailed parental information.

Dr. L :

Please let me know what kind of information you were needing and let's see if there is another way to provide that for your son.

Dr. L :

Thank you.

Customer:

Maybe I need to find another way of doing this but thank you for your reply

Dr. L :

Hello...

Dr. L :

Yes...you might try calling the hospital directly. That might give you the most direct access to the information you are looking for.

Dr. L :

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Dr. L :

Take care!