Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

How can I find a sex surrogate in Chicago

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Do you want someone who will give you training or do you just want to have a sexual encounter?

Customer:

Hi Elliot, thank you for time. I am looking for training. Sorry, I don't really know where to start, this is really personal and a bit embarassing

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

This is my job. I have great empathy for all. and for you particularly at this moment.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

We all have to start somewhere and sometimes.

Customer:

great, thanks.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Tell me what your needs are, and how much you think you can afford

Customer:

So, I have been doing research on surrogate therapy, and I really think it would help me out. There is really not much to go on, the only solid stuff I can find is on the ISPA site....I am looking for a sex surrogate and can afford about $1000.00.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Let me look in my file. Give me a few moments please.

Customer:

thanks again

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Let us start with the most clinical and professional approach.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://aasect.org/viewlisting.asp?ID=988

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I have a few others

Customer:

ok...thanks.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://aasect.org/viewlisting.asp?ID=1608

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://aasect.org/viewlisting.asp?ID=1311

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Here is a website that goes with Enliven, above: http://aasect.org/viewlisting.asp?ID=1311

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Sorry, that was not it. It is: http://enlivencouplestherapy.com/service.html

Customer:

do you think it is possible to get true surrogate therapy at or under $1000.00. Before I go into detail, this is completely confidential, correct?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

This can be publicly viewed but there are no names or addresses or emails. I don't even know your identity.

Customer:

ok...so I am a 26 year old virgin. I have had opportunities to have sex but have had performance anxiety and it has been a huge problem. I really want to have healthy sexual relationships, but the older I get, the more embarrassing this becomes, and thus my anxiety becomes worse. $1000.00 is a huge financial commitment for me, so I really would like to overcome this issue. I have researched surrogate therapy a lot, and it really seems like something that would benefit me. Looking at the cost, I am starting to feel like it won't be a possibility. Do you think it is possible?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I would first go to your physician. They have heard everything and their mission is to help you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You have performance anxiety.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Your physician, in his (or her) wisdom might give you a relatively mild but effective performance anxiety drug that is used by singers, entertainers, presenters, dancers, actors, etc., and which is effective for your performance anxiety as well. It is only banned in competition athletics.

Customer:

haha...viagra. the only problem with that is that my parents are paying my health insurance right now, and it will be hard to keep that from them.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is a beta-blocker blood pressure medicine, which when used in SMALL amounts usually works to stop performance anxiety. It is not dangerous or expensive. The generic name is propranolol. I will tell you the common brand name in a second.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is not VIagra.

Customer:

ok...go on

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You can pay for Viagra (Cialis would be better) out of pocket.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You have $1000. I am talking about a doctor's office visit and inexpensive medicine.

Customer:

ok

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

This doesn't have to be on your parent's insurance.

Customer:

thanks

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Is being under your parent's guardianship possibly a factor in your situation?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Slowly and gracefully easing out a bit may be helpful to the growth of your self-confidence.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

No confrontations. Just a bit more self-reliance.

Customer:

I will do that...no, I am independent. I didn't have health insurance, and my parents wanted me to have it, so they got it for me. I get by working at a restaurant, but don't make much.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I've done the same in the past. :) I know about restaurants. LOL.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Give this a try. You are not asking for controlled substances or habit forming drugs or benzodiazepines such as Xanax, but some very innocuous and highly used substances.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Propranolol

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cialis

Customer:

haha...pays the bills for the moment, but not much more than that. So I will go to my doctor and talk to him about my performance anxiety. I am worried about how much those cost, and my inexperience when I need to use it. Do you think surrogate therapy is a possibility?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Yes. You can give it a try.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You might even find a sympathetic girl friend who would be thrilled to help you out.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Being a virgin would be a BIG PLUS.

Customer:

I have been looking at options, and they are all in California and their intensive plans are $1000.00's of dollars.....yea, not one other person but you knows I am a virgin, so not sure I want to let that out of the bag haha

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You have to find someone you can trust.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Anyway, you would be SAFE AND A CHALLENGE !

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It's a selling point. Of course they won't believe you, but you can try.

Customer:

i know, thanks for advice...haha, i will give it at some point.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Go to the doctor and talk it over with him. This is a real issue and he should help.

Customer:

ok, I will.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You will get past this and then you will be unstoppable.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Don't rule out older women. They are more experienced, more sympathetic, and more appreciative (and probably more fun).

Customer:

If I do end up looking into surrogate therapy, do those therapist you directed me to offer it, and do you have any others that would be an option? I still like the idea of having a professional work with me in an open and nurturing environment.

Customer:

I did a lot of research into it, and it really seemed like exactly what I was looking for. I just did not know if it was possible to do in chicago, within my budget.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Some of them in the ads imply that they may, but you will have to ask. They can also direct you to other resources. There is not anything that you cannot talk to them about.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

As professionals they cannot state directly in public print.

Customer:

ok. I am going to see my doctor and talk to him about addressing my performance anxiety. If you have any other possibilities for surrogates around Chicago, I would really appreciate it.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

A surrogate is basically a specialized prostitute. There are call-girls who will do whatever you want them to do. There may not be much difference in what you are asking for, but there are thousands of women out there to choose from.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Think this over. You have been online and you know who is out there.

Customer:

yeah, i have thought about that. I really don't know where I would find one, and am terrified of getting in trouble with the law.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I recommend instead that you make an appointment with the most appealing of the three sex therapists I recommended and you will learn a great deal about how to proceed and may find a good contact.

Customer:

ok, thanks a ton for the help. I really appreciate it.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Let your fingers do the walking:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://www.yellowpages.com/chicago-il/escort-service

Customer:

and everything with those therapist is completely confidential. If I move on from the restaurant I work at, no future employer would see any record working with a sex therapist?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Absolutely not. We are all under the same HIPAA laws of confidentiality like doctors and can go to jail for revealing and private matters.

Customer:

Thanks a ton by the way. You are the first person I have ever talked to about this, and I really appreciate it.

Customer:

have a great night, happy new year. I am giving you an excellent rating. I am pretty sure it will log me off after that, thanks again.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I will keep you in my prayers and know you will get past this. You are very welcome.