Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

i have been taking klonipins for five years i am bipolar have

Customer Question

i have been taking klonipins for five years i am bipolar have anxiety and panic attacks and i also have ptsd my doctor left the clinic i was going to and i am on waiting lists now i only have a couple left i won't be able to function or sleep or take care of my kids without them can u please help me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry to hear about this issue.
If you are being seen at a mental health clinic- I understand that what you mean by being put back on the list.
Every mental health clinic in the U.S. also has a crisis and emergency services unit. You can be seen there 24/7 and if you need medication to get you to your next appointment- medical Doctors are available to assist with this.
If you give me the name of the clinic where you are being seen, I will identify resources for you.
Kindest regards, Bill