Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.

I have another question.....i have been sitting here andall

I have another question.....i have been sitting here andall of a sudden i remember a dream that happened during my student teaching. I was swinging around one of my students like he was a rag doll. This didn't happen at the school but i think it was his house. He kept saying why are you tormenting me when i am at home. But i continued to seeing him around and hit him on stuff. He was one of my terrible makers. That is do not me because i would never do anything like that to anyone. It so
What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i guess my question would be is this something to be concerned about as i haveonly had a few dreams like this....the others not quite dramatic.

There is no research to support the idea that dreams have meaning. Dreams are just dreams. I wouldn't be concerned about this at all. Yes, they seem real and can be frightful, but in reality dreams don't make sense and don't have meaning.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

You are welcome.