TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

base in public information the bible also mention a cluster

base in public information the bible also mention a cluster of personalities. my question is where inside the human body dwell a cluster of personalities and what is that about ??

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the Professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

Although the Bible is not very specific, it is thought that demons reside in your body with access to your mind and your soul, but no where specific in your body. They can be one or several. Jesus cast them out of people in the Bible, which is talked about in the New Testament.

If you are concerned about having demons in your own body, you may want to consult your pastor (or any clergy person you choose) to help you feel calmer about your own situation. You can also talk with a Christian counselor to help you cope with any fears you might have or concerns that are bothering you. Often, just talking about your concerns can make you feel much better.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

I hope this has helped you,
Kate
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience: Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.