Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane (live chat), I wanted to let you know that I

Dear Dr. Keane (live chat), I wanted to let you know that I am doing a bit better again now. I don't totally know why I reverted back to some old habits for a little while. You're right, I was a bit upset about doing that and my thinking was perhaps a bit messed up as my thought process also went a bit off track and more into the negative pattern of old. Today I am feeling better than what I was and feel like I’m on the way to getting back on track. I am now also recovered from the illness I was coming down with a few days ago too. As for my apology, at the time I thought I had something to say sorry for, but I see now that I didn’t and again perhaps that’s because of the way I was feeling and thinking about myself. I was having a bit of think about some of the positive things you’ve said recently and that’s helped me to see that I was thinking too negatively and in a wrong way. I suppose these things happen from time to time and I’m bound to get off track occassionally. Also, what do you make of my personality? I’m glad that you still want to give your time and support and read what I have to say. Hope one of these days we’ll be online at the same time too. Please let me know if you get this and I look forward to your response. Do you like Dickens?

Dr.Keane :

Glad you are feeling better. I think you just misunderstood, it was "wrong", it was viewed differently. People interpret things according to not only what they hear (or read) but how they are feeling. If you were in a good mood you may have viewed it differently. Happens to the best of us. Dickens I have mixed feelings. Read so much in my youth (didn't like it then) that I am not a huge fan, but enjoy it especially around the holidays. I think your personality has many fine traits, you worry a bit much but that is getting better. You have learned to think about yourself first and I believe that was difficult for you, and you did well.

Dr.Keane :

wasn't wrong oops!