Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

treatment for audio hallucinations

Customer Question

treatment for audio hallucinations
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 4 years ago.

Dr Vikas :

Hello

Dr Vikas :

Can you please tell me in a little bit more detail about this symptom and the diagnosis?

Dr Vikas :

Have you consulted a doctor and taken any treatment for this?

Dr Vikas :

Suffering from or have suffered in past from medical / neurological illness?

Dr Vikas :

Taking any other medicines?

Dr Vikas :

Thanks

Dr Vikas :

Vikas

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have not consulted with a doctor

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have been hearing music out ot the blue it sounds like amazing grace, cool water

Dr Vikas :

Thanks for your reply.

Dr Vikas :

On the basis of this very little information it is not possible for me to give a suitable reply so I am opting out from this question. Our other experts will try to answer this question for you.

Dr Vikas :

Regards

Dr Vikas :

Vikas

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have not consulted with a doctor

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have not consurted with a doctor. i have been hearing music out of the blue it sounds like

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have been hearing music out of the blue.. it sounds like amazing grace, what a friend we have in

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

i have not cosulted with a doctor. i have been hearing music out of the blue, it sounds like amazing grace, what a friend we have in jesus, cool water. my medications are coumadin, carvedilol, furosemide, simvastatin metformin, amlodpine diovan and spironolactine.

JACUSTOMER-ucl3j8vr- :

ok service

Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.

My name is Camille and I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our Professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.

Camille