Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, (live chat) I have a bit of good news

Dear Dr. Keane, I have a bit of good news and that is that the blood tests taken recently seem to be okay, no abnormalities found as no follow-up instructions by the GP have been left at the practice. How are you doing? I hope that things get back to normality for you and your family soon as from what we're seeing and hearing is that the recovery from the storm is slow. I hope you don't get too affected by the second storm. Hope to catch up with you some time/day soon to chat about some things. I also want to say that I do understand your situation and sympathise too. I'll keep trying to be here to see if you are too. I'm sure at somepoint things will recover and we'll be able to chat some day. Keep warm and safe!

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 2 years ago.

Dr.Keane : Hi sorry I missed you on chat . Power is back on but cable out so no Internet . Glad you had good report will try agai. For. Hat when cable back. Could not believe we had 7 inches of snow but almost all gone due to warmer weather. Sorry about typing doing this on phone! Not my best effort.
Customer:

Hi

Customer:

just online now

Customer:

I am glad that you have power back

Customer:

hopefully the internet will come soon.

Customer:

That's a lot of snow you got, glad it is melting.

Customer:

We can try when you get cable and internet back if that'll be easier for you. Hopefully that'll be soon, since you have power. I bet you are glad about that after all this time. I'm glad you're ok. It says you are in chat but I'm guessing it is quite hard to work this when trying to type on your phone....Not to worry about your typing, think I get what you said. We can try again another day if you like.

Customer:

Ok, seems you've managed now to log out of this chat for now. It's bound to be a bit more challenging to do it from your phone but I am grateful for you checking JA and getting back to me. Hope to chat soon and that you get internet back soon too.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, I was on the phone trying to work! guess I didn't close out the window immediately. Everything is back on so i should be online more often. Hope we catch up...

Customer:

Hi

Dr.Keane :

hi, just clicked off and saw you "in chat".....good timing!

Dr.Keane :

So your doctors appointment went well....that was good news

Customer:

thanks for noticing.

Customer:

yes, nothing abnormal was found, so I'm pleased about that.

Customer:

I'm glad that you have power etc back.

Customer:

are you still here?

Dr.Keane :

me too, it was a long two weeks

Dr.Keane :

but could have been worse

Dr.Keane :

I'm here

Customer:

indeed it could have been. I'm glad that your on was ok after what you told me about his home.

Customer:

yes, couldn't tell whether you were or not for a sec for some reason.

Dr.Keane :

me too,

Customer:

well next appt I have is dental. I wish I didn't get so uptight about it. I'm sure it'll be fine and if anything needs done it can be done, just always get really nervous.

Customer:

Is your home ok?

Dr.Keane :

I'm a bit uptight about dentists myself....not sure why, it's painless these days...but I really do not like going.

Customer:

It's a new dentist I have and I made a total fool out of myself. Walked too fast out of there the first time I met them and nearly walked into something.

Dr.Keane :

my home is fine no damage here just lots of fallen trees and lines. I was stunned driving around to see how many homes had trees on top of them, through them....

Dr.Keane :

surely they know how nervous some people are around them. I am sure they have seen much worse!!!

Customer:

I'm glad your home is fine. We saw so much of it all on the news. For days it was the first thing in the headlines. Looked terrible with homes being flattened etc.

Dr.Keane :

It was, I didn't see anything due to power outages at first so I did not realize the extent of damage, especially by the shoreline....

Customer:

well I hope he's seen much worse. Just felt really silly afterwards and got to see him this week. Hopefully he's forgotten.

Dr.Keane :

I am sure he has forgotten, it was you who almost walked into something he might not have noticed.....

Customer:

you wouldn't have wanted to know the extent of the damage at first. Then we were predicted to get a tail end of the storm but so far that hasn't actually happened.

Customer:

oh he noticed because he commented.

Dr.Keane :

well hope by the time it gets to you it's a drizzle! and no wind

Customer:

me too. Last year after you had Hurricane Irene there was a lot of fallen trees. Our home was ok apart from the guttering, but that was easy to replace.

Dr.Keane :

oh, well I am sure he doesn't think about that!!! I have to go, didn't realize the time, have someone waiting . Have a good night....you sound good.

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.