Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, Not sure when youll get this of course

Dear Dr. Keane, Not sure when you’ll get this of course but I just wanted to let you know that the GP appointment is this week and then I guess it’ll just be waiting to get the results. I’m fairly sure it should all be fine, we’ll see. How are you doing? I hope you get power back soon and thank you for saying that you are willing to talk to me when you get more power time. It cannot be pleasant to be without power for so long. Also I think I totally messed up at a dental appointment recently (I'll tell you about it when things are more normal for you in NJ as I know power outages are still a big thing). I didn’t want to say about any of my issues until I knew things were getting a bit better for you and that you were ok as to face lots of devastation is worse. For when you do get a proper amount of power and time then there are 3 more episodes of Call the Midwife, so 6 in total were made for season 1. I had a feeling there were more than 3 but couldn’t remember so looked it up for you so that you might have something to look forward to apart from the obvious being proper amounts of energy and heating. I hope you’re able to keep warm and that your family continue to keep going and recover from the the storm. I got a message asking me to view your most recent answer. I got that and wrote you a response. I'm not sure if you got it as it hasn't registered me viewing my answer, which I am very grateful to you for taking the time to write. I know it probably won't be for awhile until you get power again and for me it's a busy week until Thursday that is. Hope there is some normality soon for you all and that at least by the end of the week or beginning of next week power is restored and that this new storm doesn't damage things further.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 2 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, power still out and just told it won't be back for a few days at least. But there are hotspots and some friends have power now so I will be on a bit more but not a lot. I hope your appointment goes well.

Dr.Keane :

I will try to reach you after Thursday.

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.