How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMarryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 5804
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
TherapistMarryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I am in need of some personal/marriage council. I currently

This answer was rated:

I am in need of some personal/marriage council. I currently live in Sicily Italy. I am interested in setting up some on-going and am interested in how I could make it work with this service.
Thank you,
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

While Just Answer is a question and answer format only, you are certainly able to request a certain counselor you would like to work with and ask questions and have them respond to you within the question and answer format. Many customers use this as a form of working through certain issues. They reimburse the counselor per answered question.

There are also other options on the internet. There are many sites that offer Skype counseling as well as chat formats. Searching under on line counseling can find these sites for you. Either way, it is good that you are reaching out and working through the issues in your marriage. It is a sign that you are invested in your relationship and want to make it work, which often is the biggest factor in working through problems.

I hope this has helped you,
TherapistMarryAnn and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions